Sunday, June 19, 2011

The 10 Best Deals Online!

#10 - Girl's and Women's Board Shorts for only $8.99!!! Regularly $30.00. Check out the great sale at the Zulily Summer Blow Out. Including these and other print Board Shorts for only $8.99! GO CHECK IT OUT HERE, remember you'll have to click on the Blow-Out-Event.


#9 - Free for military members! Sion is offering a free military care package for any military members! Click Here and register to have yours shipped to you 100% FREE!

#8 - Full and half length dinner dresses for $39.99!!! These dresses are regularly $150 to $200! GO HERE and choose the Happy Hour Twist Ladie's Dresses! They have some that would be PERFECT for bride's maids dresses!


#7 - Here's a bunch of FREE office supplies including 250 FREE BUSINESS CARDS! I got all my business cards done here and they turned out PERFECT! I really love Vistaprint I am currently waiting for 2 banners, and 8 Calendars to get here, I expect them anytime I have ordered from them about 5 times! 


#6- Pixos Micros Regularly $29.99 On Clearance at ToysRUs for $5.98!!! I sent these to my husbands 9 year old sister for her birthday and she flipped out! They really are fun! And at this price they will make awesome gifts! CLICK HERE to see this and all the other toy clearance sales going on at ToysRUs!

#5 - $30.00 gift card to Dollardays.com for only $12.00! Great way to stock up on a few essentials or give it as a college presents! CHECK IT OUT! 


#4 - Cook Around The World With Handstand Kids! Take home cooking classes for ages 3 to 12! What a great way to get kids started cooking, and understanding foods! Customize your baking and cooking package with this $25.00 gift card for just $12.00 bucks! See all the baking fun here! 


#3 - Baby Genius DVD's Regularly $49.75 today only on Groupon for $25.00! These are so worth it! My one year old watches them intently allowing me to clean the kitchen without a baby on my hip, and my nearly 3 year old can tell you all about musical instruments and what sounds they make, and can identify insects! This is such a great program for any parents I highly recommend it! DON'T MISS THIS DEAL CLICK HERE to check it out!

#2 - CafePress $50.00 gift card for $25.00! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE! Get everyone on your birthday list, Christmas list, anniversary gift list and more the perfect thing! If you can't find a t-shirt, purse, hoodie or hot on CafePress that screams buy me... just make one! I'm using this Groupon to get my dad a 50 Rules of Gibbs from NCIS T-Shirt. What will you find? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT! 


#2 - Bumpkins bibs the only bibs worth buying as low as $3.85 Regularly $7.95! What a great deal, these waterproof, stainproof, wipe off bibs are awesome to take with you! Take them when you eat out, wipe them down when you are done and put them back in the diaper bag they are amazing! And the designs are super cute! SEE THE FULL SELECTION HERE and choose the Bumpkins Collection, some cuts vary in price from $2.85 to $11.90.
#1 - ATTENTION GUYS! Here's a way to light up your ladies life with out braking the bank! $109.00 Freshwater Pearl and Sterling Silver Jewelry SET for just $15.00 and FREE SHIPPING! That's right free shipping and only $15.00. Save it and use it for your anniversary or use it as a "just because I love you" for the ultimate in 'awe....' bragging rights! GO HERE this offer expires at midnight!


And that is day one of the top 10 best deals online! Hope you check back tomorrow afternoon to find 10 new and exciting deals selected for people like you! 
If you know of a top 10 deal online send it to me at piratezeta@hotmail.com 
if I select it to feature I will enter your name into my monthly drawing and give-away! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!