Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FREE BATH & BODY WORKS SIGNATURE BERRY VANILLA SET!

Here's our first drawing! Win a Signature Berry Vanilla Body Lotion  Bath and Body Works! This is a $10.50 retail value!

How to Enter: 

Manditory - "LIKE" DailyDealWatch page on Facebook, and invite at least one friend who also "likes" DailyDealWatch's Facebook Page, then leave me a comment either here or on Facebook telling me who you invited!

Bonus - Get an extra entry for each friend who "likes" DailyDealWatch on Facebook! Just make sure to leave me a comment and let me know you sent them!

The drawing will be held on Saturday June 25th, and a new drawing will be posted on June 26th! So keep the likes coming and I'll keep the free prizes coming!

Note: Winner will be notified in writing they have won and will have 48 hours to respond, at which time if I have not heard from them a new winner will be drawn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!