Thursday, June 30, 2011

Top 10 Deals and Freebies Online Today!

#10 - FREE $10.00 Chilies Gift Card! Pick one up and use it or use it as a  gift! This is an AWESOME DEAL!!! CLICK HERE and get it before they are sold out! If you are a returning Little Birdie customer like me you'll get this deal for just $2.00! 

 


# 9 - 2 Piece Designer Pajama's sets just $19.00 Regularly $68.00! They have a huge collection of beautiful sets, in tons of colors and styles! I am planning on picking up one for myself on Friday! So excited, what a great summer time gift for yourself! Go Here and see the entire collection!




# 8 - Wear Your Intentions Jewelry on Sale at Totsy for just $10.00 each! Use the Code "july4" and get free shipping! Go here to see the entire collection






#7 - Lamaze Musikins Musical Rattle Friends! These retail for $9.99 and are on clearance at ToysRus.com for just $2.98 each! Perfect for your own babies or baby shower gifts! GO Here to get them


Lamaze Musikins Musical Rattle Friends - Giraffe -  Learning Curve - Toys"R"Us

#6 - $10.00 for $30.00 on Planetshoes.com! (and just $15.00 for $30.00 if you're like me and a returning Eversave Customers) This gift card is good til December 27th so use it for Christmas shoes? I'm so excited over this I got one for myself and one for my sister! GO HERE and choose Chicago for your city! The deal is on the side as $15.00 for a $30.00 gift card, but if this is your first Eversave you'll get an instant $5.00 credit! 




#5 - 50% Off Lalia's Art! This beautiful painting is just $14.99!  The exclusive artists they feature are truly a representation of diverse subject matter. Children and parents alike will enjoy the visual range from floral images that burst with color, landscapes that draw you in, photography that completely captivates the imagination and everything in between. GO HERE to see the entire collection! 
#4 - Sassafras Musical Toys at up to 50% off! Sassafras offers unique musical, cooking and craft supplies with eye-catching patterns and trendsetting colors for endless creative possibilities. Everything they stock is made to leave a lasting impression, and sure to garner interest in youthful creative pursuits. When little ones use products from Sassafras, their hands can practically make magic. Check out these cute owl maracas for just $7.99



#3 - FREE BUSINESS CARDS! 250 free cards! Just choose your favorite design, fill in your information and go! I have cards for everything I do, and I've gotten them all here! GO HERE and choose "Free Products" at the top of the left hand column. 


#2 - Zumba Total Body Fitness! I got this for my mother for mother's day! A seen on TV the complete kit Reg. 99.99 plus $19.99 for shipping. Amazon has it for a limited time for just $54.94 and FREE SHIPPING! I have one and my mom has one we both love it!!! CLICK HERE and Zumba into fitness!

#1 -  Win a Free Fondue Set! 
These 6 Piece Godinger Fondue Sets were featured on HomeSav a week ago for just $4.00! This is a great site you'll want to keep your eye on for all sorts of home furnishings! This week everyone who enters will get $10.00 to spend at HomeSav AND be entered to win this Fondue Set! 




Here's How To Enter:

Mandatory - GO HERE and sign up for HomeSav.com (you will automatically get $10.00 deposited into your account you can spend). I will varify the winner has a HomeSav account. After you've done that just leave me a comment and let me know you have signed up! That's it you're entered!

Optional Entries - Get one extra entry for any of these that you do! Just make sure to leave me a comment and let me know which ones you've done. 

Share this on Facebook (1 Entry Per Day You Share)
Twitter this give-away out (1 Entry Per Day You Twitter)
Blog about this give-away (5 Entries, must post a link to your blog)

Good luck! The winner will be drawn at Noon (MST) on July 2nd. Remember I WILL ship this anywhere nation wide (or to any APO) so doesn't matter where you are share share share! 


For more great deals all day long check out HOMEMAKING EXPERT's Blog! And, as always:
 Hope you check back tomorrow afternoon to find 10 new and exciting deals selected for people like you! 
If you know of a top 10 deal online send it to me at piratezeta@hotmail.com 
if I select it to feature I will enter your name into my monthly drawing and give-away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!