Saturday, July 9, 2011

Amazing Daily Deals Today!

#10 - Stitched and Tied Handbag There's nothing that says true style like a fun little twist in an outfit Retail $110.00 today on no more rack $26.00 and if you sign up through this referral link you'll get a $10.00 credit making this bag just $16.00! You'll find this and other deals here.




#9 -  Penguin Books featuring Spot! My daughters love spot!!! Go here and you'll find over a dozen Spot books regularly $4.99 to $12.99 now just $3.50-$9.12 and if this is your first order from Totsy shipping is FREE! On my order it said delivery was around Aug. 6th. (So longer shipping times fyi) 




#8 - Outdoor Knork - Set of 12 just $6.99, regularly $12.00! Knorks are the bomb! I just have to say my husband was in love with these and I thought they were sooooo dorky! I was wrong! CLICK HERE and find these on Zuiliy one of my favorite sites out there for good deals! 


#7 - Fusion Sunscreen Wipes! Safer and easier on little ones and now 50% off with FREE SHIPPING! This is a great deal I love using these on my 2 year old who screams if I use the spray and wiggles all over tarnation if I use lotion, not to mention these wipes will keep sunscreen away from the eye's! Go here to get this deal!$30.00 worth for only $15.00, that's no more then you'll pay for a decent lotion anyway so why not have the connivance, safety and extra room in your purse?


#6 - New Waterproof Ipad, Netbooks, eReaders Case Or Waterproof Cell Phone. Camera, MP3 Case - Your Choice Reg. $39.99 Now Just $1.00 plus shipping. DailySteals is an awesome site to find deals like this one


#5 - New Wine Saver Pump and Stopper Air Extractor with 2 Caps – Preserve Your Wine Reg. $29.99 now... FREE! Just pay $4.99 shipping.This is another great deal by DailySteals.



#4 - $5.00 for $30.00 worth of Organic apparel and accessories for babies!!! For new customers. (Just $15.00 for $30.00s worth if you are a repeat customer like me) Lots of parents want to keep babies as organic as possible these days, to reduce their exposure to toxic chemicals right from the start. If you’re looking for baby gear, take a look at this deal from My Natural Baby Boutique. GO Here to find this deal at Little Birdie, if this is your first purchase you'll get an instant $10.00 credit making this deal just $5.00!


 #3 - BluRay's for just $12.99! Go here they have a huge selection on sale today for just $12.99, including a ton of classics and new titles! Hurry before these rung out.


#2 - Evenflo Aura Select Travel System - Laxford Reg. $199.99 now just $129.99! PLUS FREE SHIPPING! This is a really awesome travel system with 4.3 star ratings and free shipping is always awesome! 

 #1 - Today's Save: $5 for a one-year subscription to Woman's Day ($47.43 cover price)! This deal is on EVERSAVE but if you sign up today you will get an extra $3.00 off just making this deal $2.00!!! (choose Baltimore as your city) 



For more great deals all day long check out HOMEMAKING EXPERT's Blog! And, as always:
 Hope you check back tomorrow afternoon to find 10 new and exciting deals selected for people like you! 
If you know of a top 10 deal online send it to me at piratezeta@hotmail.com 
if I select it to feature I will enter your name into my monthly drawing and give-away! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!