Friday, July 13, 2012

New Daily Deal Site Worth Checking Out

Here is a new deal site worth checking out and how I got a bracelet and a lunch box with individual bins for just $12.00. Plus I have free shipping for the next 24 hours and a 30% off sale prices coupon! Awesome deal.

Get 1 of these bracelets for FREE
and just $1.00 shipping!


The site is called Seakpeeq here's how you can get started:

1. Go here and sign up
2. It will ask you to click for luck do that
3. I suspect they give everyone "beginner's luck" which is a free bracelet you pay $1.00 for shipping. Purchase that.
4. With your first purchase the site will give you free shipping for 24 hours!
5. You have to click 'peeq' on each item to see the price. When you click 'peeq' the first time it will give you a $10.00 off your first purchase coupon.
6. When you click 'peeq' 5th item you'll receive a 30% off coupon! 


Just $11.00 and Free Shipping! 



I purchased this item regularly $31.00 on sale for $21.00 applied my $10.00 off coupon from signing up. Free Shipping and I only paid $11.00 I still have my free shipping for the next 24 hours and my 30% off coupon (it wont' let you combine the $10.00 and the 30%).

So far I have spent $12.00 and have a bracelet and Lunch system! This lunch system is going to be wonderful on some of our road trips coming up!

I hope you enjoyed this post come back often for more updates, and Like Daily Deal Watch on Facebook For added deals and fun!

ABCmouse.com – Online Preschool Games – First Month Free – Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!