Thursday, September 6, 2012
10 Places To Print Free Stationary From!
I posted this on my home school blog once and it was so popular I thought I would re-share it here. Keeping oranized is a great way to keep on task. Here are some sites that have printable organizers for you so you can save the money you would have spent on organizing stationary and spend it on school supplies :) or maybe a spa day to recover from school.
1. Our House Weekly At a Glance Organizer: Print Here
2. Your Daily Schedule Buttoned Up: Print Here (don't stop there check out this entire Buttoned Up site)
3. Free Planner Pages: Print Here (and don't forget to check out the entire page for tons more).
4. Weekly Chore Chart: Print Here
5. The Eat Sheet Menu Planner: Print Here
6. The Project Girl Menu Planners! Print Here
7. Password Log: Print Here
9. Weekly Cleaning Calender: Print Here
10. Weekly Blog Planner: Print Here
Here are a couple other hints and tips to save money while staying organized.
Turn your printed onto "draft" mode before printing. Since this isn't a paper you're keeping forever the draft option will save you money on ink, and on these cute papers you most likely won't even see the difference.
I also shared this on my daily deal blog for those of you following both. Being organized helps save money, time, frustration, and peace of mind.