Saturday, November 24, 2012

50% Off Cashmere For Men & Women on Amazon

50% Off Cashmere For Men & Women on Amazon
From scarfs and gloves to shirts, shalls, and sweaters. 


Click here or the banner above to see the entire event! Or browse my favorite finds below... 

- Top 3 Cashmere Finds -

Christopher Fischer Women's 100% Cashmere Tunic Regularly $215.00 on sale for $107.50! Plus free shipping and easy returns! Comes in three colors including Blue Sapphire, Orchid, and Emerald. View all the colors and buy this beautiful sweater here... 




Sofie Women's 100% Cashmere Long-Sleeve Crew-Neck Sweater Regularly $140 now just $70 and free shipping! This beautiful and classic cut comes in 10 different colors! So there is plenty to choose from and they are all beautiful! See this stunning long sleeve shirt in all 10 colors here...



Williams Cashmere Men's 100% Cashmere Zip Mock-Neck Stripe Sweater regularly $260 on sale for $130! Comes in 4 colors and in sizes small through xx-large. I think these are just fabulous! They can be worn with simply a t-shirt underneath or a white colored shirt and tie! Go here to see this Williams Cashmere Men's 100% Cashmere Zip Mock-Neck Stripe Sweater.


I really hope my fans are enjoying all the holiday shopping posts! Feel free to leave me feedback and let me know what you are looking for, what you hope to find, or what I'm posting too much of! I'll be glad to help you do your holiday shopping!