Saturday, April 14, 2012

M is for Modnique An Upscale Deal Site

Here's a review of the daily deal site called Modnique they are an upscale clothing, jewelry, and accessories site. Modnique just as all daily deal sites, have some amazing deals and some ehh.... whatever... deals. The goal is to be able to tell them apart. With brand names like Prada, Invicta, Tommy Hillfigure, and Red on there they tend to cater to those who like to dress among the rich and famous. Only their bringing the price down... way down.



Here's my top 3 to buy and not to buy on Modique: 

1. Buy Prada 
They often have Prada ties and hand bags on here for 50% off. Snag them! Use them as expensive office gifts, gifts to impress the husband, dad, and mother-in-law. I got 4 Prada ties for less than $100.00 before Christmas. I gave one to my father-in-law, one to my dad, one to a brother-in-law who was going away to college, and the final one to my husband. It worked out great they all loved them and the first words out of my mother-in-law's mouth was "You bought Prada? You didn't have to do that!" I sent a friend to this site during a Prada event to grab ties for all her to-be groomsmen. They wore them during the wedding and kept them as a gift afterwards! GREAT IDEA!

2. Do NOT Buy Home Accessories 
I have yet to see a truly remarkable deal on any home accessories on this site. They often have organizers, towels, shower curtains etc in their events. I don't know why. They don't really fit and honestly you can get a better deal at your local mall. Just avoid them unless they are an absolute must have for you.

3. Buy Dresses 
They have the most remarkable collection of dresses at almost any given time. Evening gowns, cocktail dresses, summer, winter, autumn dresses, I've now 2's told friends to get bride's maid dresses off this site. They don't always market them as that but they are name brand, "in" styles, and less than any wedding place on the planet! I just ordered a dress for our trip to Hawaii. Just keep in mind once again (I know I repeat this a lot) they will take 2-3 weeks to show up so SHOP EARLY!



4. Do NOT Buy Costume Jewelry
I think this must be where they make a lot of their money. They have real jewelry and costume jewelry on this site. The real jewelry is a steal, the costume jewelry is anything but a good deal. Go real, or go shop somewhere else, because you can get a lot of the same costume jewelry they have on here at mall stores for half the price.

5. Buy Jewelry 
You would have never guessed I was going to say that would you have? But really if you're going to buy diamonds, pearls, Rubies, etc. Minus the free jewelry sites and a few hidden hand made jewelry sites (don't worry that post is coming up) this is one of the best places to get it! I have gotten engagement rings for friends, pearls for my mother-in-law, and a few rings for myself on here. Enjoy the deals seriously in this market if you can purchase nice jewelry you'll get the best deals of you life.



6. Do Not Buy Watches
Yes I now they appear to be unbeatable deals. But really places like Dynamite Time have them beat with out even a competition. Avoid the watches unless again you have to have them OR they offer Rolex watches again. They did this once before and they really were awesome!

BONUS:
Men's dress clothing goes along with the dresses. ENJOY IT! It's a great deal most of the time and unbeatable prices for the brand names!


Hope you enjoyed the article, come back tomorrow for a full article on reading books for free! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!